Antitrust law and protection against acts of unfair competition (from parasitic competition to misappropriation of trade secrets and employee poaching) is one of our firm’s primary areas of activity, both judicial and extra judicial field.
The service offered by our team of professionals include, interalia:
- advising and assisting on antitrust issues related to M&A transactions, including obtaining prior approval of the transaction from the competition authorities (Competition and Market Authority or European Commission);
- applications for exemption agreements to national or EU antitrust authorities;
- representation and defence in proceedings before national or EU antitrust authorities;
- signing of cooperation agreements;
- protection against acts of unfair competition, and in particular unfair competition parasitic competition and employee poaching;
- protection of trade secrets and drafting of NDAs and confidentiality agreements;
- drafting of non-competition agreements.